Saturday, January 14, 2006

Righteousness is entirely different from rationality.

you see...i should be listening!!! He's been right all along!!! and to make matters worse, he's been proving himself as days go by without him talking about it. and when i bring it up, it always seems like he's slapping me on the face, and a hard one for that. He is right. But righteousness isn't the principle to hold on to now. Not when everything around me seems absurdly..hmm..righteous.

but i won't do it. Not for myself but for hell's sake. *&!#$2*

but he has taught me rationality. He wants me to learn that by all means. Even this young fellow, who seems to feel and see nothing, teaches me the meaning of that freakin important word - surprisingly, and in a very apt time and manner. For that, he's proven himself as a heaven-sent.

But I don't know what happened to this very principled person. Hmm. It could have been ended in a good conversation - which i believe to be a very civilized and professional manner, don't you agree? - But hey, these are emotions. And as I have proven, emotions are the wicks of your rationality's downfall.

Now, if i can't follow that righteous advice he has been spitting on my face all these time, then all i can do is hold on to rationality, tighter and tighter each and everyday. For in the long run, it will eventually be righteousness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home