Friday, January 13, 2006

dear blog...

hi blog,

i wanna say sorry...coz for now, i found my new bestfriend in the form of my organizer.

well you see, you're quite expensive to maintain! and not to mention time-consuming. for one thing, i still have to connect via the internet just to be with you! Compared to my handy-dandy organizer, which i can carry almost anywhere i go! She has become my personal secretary reminding me who to text and who to call and what to do and who to meet and what to watch on tv and what not!

Fret not my dear blog, i will still be here for you, but not that often anymore...You're also special to me, u see, my organizer doesn't contain my emotions and senseless outbursts like you do.

so there...ill be back...soon i hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home