Friday, December 09, 2005

on being rational

lately, this friend of mine has been quite visible and approachable...surprisingly. he has been reachable for some unknown reason and has been a good source of wisdom and inspiration these days. hmm...

he's right. there is pride in letting go. and after all the rumblings, what's more important at the end of the day is myself.

But im not selfish.Martyr? Not even. I am responsible.

And this other friend is also right after all! Why wasn't I listening! He slapped me in the face with his rational words. You are right. All the while I thought I was the oh-so-rational-and-open-minded girl around but then it seems that hard emotions can still get in the way. You are right. And for that, I feel shameful. really. I hope you open the doors of your confession room. I'm still waiting....

On another note, a special one, I realized that i'm still suffering that same old problem with making relationships. I may be friendly, full of acquiantances, but I only have a handful of golds. That makes letting go of one so hard for me, leaving me crushed for a time.

Oh well, what can I say. Now I know where I stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home