Friday, April 24, 2009

Train to New York

Wow blog! I miss doing this.
Well right now just feels perfect to write something down. I figured that I usually write things when:
1) I feel frustrated
2) I'm extremely happy (only to take into account the memory of that feeling)
3) I don't understand myself

Currently, I am at #3. Maybe it's the weather. It has been gloomy for the most part of the week, which I like actually.

On the more important main point, I am writing because..... (and I really had a pause there to think. I'm totally #3 right now).

....I realized that I am a quiet person. In as much as everyone thinks that I am friendly, exoteric (is there even such a word?? I invented this, to make an antonym for esoteric), active, bubbly, I am deep down inside a quiet person.

OR, and again I am showing how indecisive I am now, I am just looking for peace and quiet now.

Sometimes I just want to be left alone with my bed and tv...and laptop of course, and be away from it all. I do have that attititude of screw-it-leave-me-alone. I want to be involved, but not too involved. I guess I'm simple looking for me-time. I want to hop into a train and head to New York where nobody knows me and I can just be alone. Then enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home