Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bestbuds Forever


kitkat cantos: bestbud, ru there? need to talk to you. important news.
pangkoy: ano yun?
kitkat cantos: may boyfriend na ko. si alaska boy.
pangkoy: what the fuck?!?!
kitkat cantos: i knew u'd react lyk that.haha.ive been dying to tell u.i dnt know if u'l understand,but beyond what we have discussed b4 (and beyond the contoversial 'offer'), i realized that i liked the guy. i rily don't know if u'l get that.
pangkoy: haay.. let's talk when im sober. i am in bora eh. in the meantime, i am suspending my judgment. but kit, dont get me disappointed.
kitkat cantos: You won't. Alam kong tataas ang kilay mo. haha. I just need you to be a bestbud now.
pangkoy: i will be.
kitkat cantos: Thanks Bud! Just give me a holler when u'r ready to listen to my kwento.

kitkat cantos: I wouldn't try nmn if I don't think there's a spark.i look at it in a positive light,that this could work,how will i know if i wont give it a try.i c ur point.i may be wrong cuz sum1 myt get hurt,but at least i gave it a shot&it's clear that it cant work.instead of saying what ifs,id rather try it now.u know nmn dat ur
kitkat cantos: opinion matters a lot. but ill stick to my decision. im just going w/d flow ryt now.and im happy, for now. lets just see wat happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home