Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama.



I am such a loser for not witnessing this historic event. I am in the office at this very moment. F****************.

For a tv person like myself, it sucks not witnessing it. The darn internet in the office is so effing slow! wala...hanggang radio lang talaga.

But well, at the very least I can say that I lived to experience Obama's presidency.


And can I just say how inconsiderate and selfish my bosses are...while everyone in the office, or should I say the whole of Los Angeles, OR even more that the whole of United States of America are tuned in for this event, these a**h**** don't care an inch. They just woke up and walked their poker punk faces in the office without even saying goodmorning. They're proably pissed for having the AM radio turned up load this morning. Whatever to you guys...whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home