Thursday, April 30, 2009

I sent President Obama a letter today.

Hi President Obama, I would like to express my concern regarding the immigration system. I do hope that you can do something about it as soon as possible. I know a lot of people, including myself, who go through the legal process of it but are abused by the system because our employers take advantage of us not being legit green card holders and/or citizens. They do not pay us right, no benefits, verbal abuse, and discrimination. The process takes a looong time and I am disheartened by the fact that people like us who are going through it the right way and are paying taxes are not treated fairly.

I know my story is just one tiny bit of the hundreds out there. I do put my full hope and trust on you that you will be our savior.

I know it's a long shot that you will be able to read this. But I pray to God that you and everyone in the government will be able to hear our little voices.

I appreciate you time sir and I do want to congratulate you for uplifting our spirits by giving us the promise of hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home