Sunday, January 22, 2006

Coz I'm hurting inside, all the tears I can't hide...

Now, i really just wanna burden myself with crap aka feasib and school stuff. Just so I can forget the world I used to love. You know...that moving on crap thingy. Hey that's what I did when Loi and I broke up! Oh well, it just hurts that this has to happen. I really thought that we can talk this shit out given that we have a deep solid friendship...guess it isn't gonna happen. dba dapat mas okay pag magkaibigan kasi mas madaling magusap? Sana we could just talk even as friends. Pero mas okay as work-buddies eh. So we can fake it and look professional whatever happens. Haay. For now, I see where I stand now. and I'm standing by my principles. For Goodness sake, we're friends! *&^%$#@. Can't we talk about this in a civilized manner? Fine. But whatever happens, I'm keeping my rationality in tact...

I'm beginning to hate every second that I see you...Mas okay pag hindi kita nakikita eh...coz when i see you, I only see a hurt friendship.

We don't need to find a set-up where someone wins and someone loses.



Feasib? Let's get it on! I'm ready. Thanks to my laptop..c/o tita glenda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home