Friday, October 28, 2005

=(

kinda disappointed today.

i woke up at the wrong side of the bed. hmm. somehow i knew i won't make it. hehe, hindi nga ko nakuha. steeg noh.

i'm disappointed not because I failed to be part of the conference but because I failed my parents. hmm.i know they were expecting.

I was actually doing it for my parents, not for myself. I knew that it wasn't for me-that i don't like that kind of career. But then what can i do. excited na silang magtrabaho ako eh! mas ecited pa sakin. oooh, the pressure.

oh well. I'm not meant for that. But hey, that's my 'sign', my divine intervention. i knew it. Corporate life isn't for me. Entrep here i come!

But still i'm dissapointed. i hate the feeling of failure. But i hate it more that I failed other people and made them disappointed too.

Ok lang kung ako lang eh, noh? pero cympre, maraming expectations eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home