Thursday, October 20, 2005

okay...alright...

so okay...we'll push through with the planning sem...an 'execore planning sem' whew...okay alright...it seems that we're all just putting up a plansem just because we are obliged to and not for the need of it. like pangga said, seems like we're all just trying to actualize it. okay.

i'm still speechless with what's happening now. i don't know why we hafta end up with a lot of mess. sabi namin sa mga sarili namin, babawi kaming lahat sa second sem, pero whew...it looks like we're starting all fucked up. and it doesn't look nice, and feel nice either, at least for me. what makes me feel worse is that i really don't know who's to blame. i don't know if it's totally her fault or our fault. hmm..talk about being a team. and talk about passionate professionalism.

oh well. like i said. i've never been mad like this. hmm..but i'm cooling off right now. at least, there are people i know who are willing to listen, and the good thing is that it really won't seem that i'm tugging them to take a side or give their sympathy to me or to the other party. They're just there to listen. I really needed an unbiased opinion. and i think that's what true friends do.

oh well, let's get on with the plansem. But I really won't let this anger pass. I'm not very vocal with my feelings, but this time ill be different. This is professionalism. and if this is what it takes to save us from damnation, then so be it.

I can forgive. But i can never forget. Francis and I have always believed in this.

okay...alright...let's get on with it. This is gonna be MADUGO - physically, intellectually, psychologically, and emotionally. especially for my labs...who had a terrible day yesterday. Sometimes, you just hafta let go.

haay plansem. haay orglife. haay sembreak.

too bad i won't be there in my sister's birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home